750 mV Thermopile, 35" long. With PG9 adapter and attaching nut.
Q313 Thermopile Generator contains multiple thermocouples connected in series to provide 750mV. The power generated is sufficient to operate an automatic millivolt gas control system, independent of any outside power source.
- Push-in clip, split nut, or adapter assembly available (depending on model) for easy pilot burner installation.
- Spade or quick-connect terminals available for millivolt gas control connections.
- Available in a variety of lead lengths.
- PG9 adapter and attaching nut
- Used With
- Q314, Q324, Q327, Q377, Q379, Q382 Pilot Burners
- Item Type
- Temperature Ratings (C)
- Hot Junction--760 C; Cold Junction--416 C
- Temperature Ratings (F)
- Hot Junction--1400 F; Cold Junction--780 F
- 750 mV; Open circuit output--600 mV to 750 mV
- Connection Type
- Spade Terminals
- 2.89 ohms
- Length (in.)
- 35 in.
- Length (mm)
- 889 mm