Weather-compensated flow temperature control, with or without room influence, with simultaneous demand-compensated boiler and DHW control.
21 preprogrammed plant types can be selected from a combination of 5 heating applications and 4 DHW applications.
Heating circuit plant types
- Control of space heating through control of a mixing valve in the heating circuit
- Control of space heating through control of a mixing valve with simultaneous demand-dependent control of the boiler temperature
- Control of space heating through control of mixing valve and boiler, plus minimum limitation of the boiler return temperature with own mixing valve
- Demand-dependent control (precontrol) of the boiler temperature (heat demand signal via bus)
- Demand-dependent control (precontrol) of the boiler temperature with minimum limitation of the boiler return temperature via mixing valve (heat demand signal via bus)
DHW plant types
- Charging of DHW storage tank through control of a charging pump.
- Charging of DHW storage tank through control of a mixing valve
- DHW heating via heat exchanger through control of a 2-port valve in the primary return
- DHW heating through electric immersion heater only
- DHW heating with solar collector
In addition to the functions of the RVL480 and RVL481, the RVL482 offers the following functions:
- 2 scalable DC 0…10 V inputs for heat demand signals from external consumers
- Connection facility for solar and wind sensor (refer to chapter "Sensors")
- Control of a boiler or circulating pump
- Optional selection of circulating pump/bypass pump
- Three 7-day programs, each with 3 heating periods per day